Oak Crest continuing care retirement community.
Deadline: Open until filled (will be removed 1/05/2015)
Oak Crest continuing care retirement community and is currently looking for a EMT, Campus Security Officer. Oak Crest is designed exclusively for seniors. The campus is situated on a scenic 87-acre campus - just 20 miles from downtown Baltimore in Parkville. Oak Crest offers a vibrant, healthy and active retirement in addition to extensive wellness and prevention programs. Oak Crest is managed by Erickson Living. SUMMARY: The Campus Security Officer/EMT is responsible for the safety and security of the residents, visitors, employees, and facilities. May require State licensing/certification.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Maintains the Erickson Living philosophy and "Vision" statement.
2. Daily rounds of the building and grounds.
3. Continuous patrols of property and facilities.
4. Staffs guardhouse to ensure the logging of visitors, residents and employees.
5. Directs traffic on campus property.
6. Completes Daily Rounds Reports.
7. Completes Incident Reports (regarding medical response calls, theft of property, accidents, fires, serious mechanical malfunctions, emergency response, and violations of rules and regulations).
8. Ambulance operation and responds to medical emergencies.
9. Performs additional duties as assigned by Management to ensure the effective and efficient operation of the Community.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. High school diploma or GED. One to three years customer service experience.
Human Resources Coord
8820 Walther Boulevard
Parkville, MD 21234